WHAT WE DO
Larksen is partnering with agricultural producers to develop new, regional markets for available agricultural residues. We understand that sustainable residue removal is an essential requirement for producers and are committed to managing removal rates to maintain positive soil conditioning index values and to keep expected erosion below the total allowable soil loss. To this end, we provide our partners with field level sustainability analysis of residue removal, using best practice methodologies established by Idaho National Laboratory for the U.S. Department of Agriculture and Department of Energy. See our commitments to sustainability page for more details.
- • Sourcing agricultural residues for bio-energy projects
- • Protecting soil fertility
- • Coordinating harvest and supply logistics
- • Promoting economic development in local agricultural communities
- • Advancing clean, sustainable bio-energy development
- • Setting high standards for maintaining soil fertility